|Driver Improvement is a single 3-hour instructional class intended to provide driver rehabilitation.
A person may be assigned to this program if;
A) You were referred by a District Court Judge
B) You were referred by a Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) in the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH)
C) You were convicted of a moving violation while still holding a provisional drivers license
D) You were convicted in another state.
• $60.00 Cash Only
• Multiple classes held every month.
• Private one on one classes are also available by appointment.
• Online course available
• No registrations necessary for scheduled classes; Walk-ins welcome.
• Must bring Drivers License or Photo ID
• Certificate received upon successful completion.