The Driver Improvement Program (DIP) is a 4 1/2 hour instructional program that is intended to provide driver rehabilitation. You may have been assigned to the driver improvement program for one of the following reasons:
1) You were referred by a District Court Judge;
2) You were referred by an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) in the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH);
3) You were convicted or granted probation before judgment for a moving violation while holding a provisional driver�s license;
4)You have been convicted out of state.
⇒$60.00 Cash only.
⇒Class also held by appointment. Please call for inquires.
⇒No registrations necessary; Walk-ins welcome.
⇒Must bring MVA referral letter to class.
⇒Must bring drivers license and OR A photo Id to class.
⇒Certification recieved upon successful completion.
- Upcoming Schedule
- Saturday, May 7 @ Catonsville from 9am-1:30pm
- Saturday, May 14 @ Linthicum from 9am-1:30pm
- Saturday, May 21 @ Catonsville from 9am-1:30pm
- Saturday, June 4 @ Catonsville from 9am-1:30pm
- Saturday, June 4 @ Linthicum from 2:30-7pm